The new Viessmann System Adviser
Your individual system solution, just a few mouse clicks away. A new version of the System Adviser is now even easier to use. It provides three solution proposals each, depending on the goal the customer wants to achieve.
Allendorf (Eder), Sep 1, 2020 – Whether in new buildings or old existing plants - as soon as the question of a new energy solution arises, end customers nowadays want competent advice and in-depth information to help them make their decision. However, it is often not always easy, even for the expert, to compare the various system solutions, take individual preferences into account and thus find the optimal solution for his customers. With the new version of the System Adviser, Viessmann now offers all its trade partners digital support for their consulting activities that is particularly easy and intuitive to use.
Three proposed solutions: Basic, Balance and Premium
In addition to familiar energy solutions for single and two-family homes and smaller apartment buildings, such as gas condensing boilers, heat pumps and controlled domestic ventilation, the new System Adviser also takes into account the many possibilities of electric heating systems, such as combinations of photovoltaic systems and electricity storage
After just a few mouse clicks and easy-to-answer queries such as those for living space and the number of residents, the System Adviser automatically analyzes the individual living situation and then generates three proposed solutions and comprehensive key figures for decision-making:
- The "Basic" efficiency solution is designed for maximum economy.
- The proposal for the "Balance" solution focuses on a balance between investment and energy cost reduction.
- With the "Premium" solution, energy costs can be reduced to as little as EUR 0 and at the same time the greatest possible independence from energy suppliers can be achieved.
If necessary, the proposed solutions can be adapted in detail to individual requirements. In addition, with the help of the integrated profitability calculation, the specialist partners can show their customers the possible long-term energy savings and initiate a request for quotation directly from the tool. A project report is also generated as a summary that can be saved and printed.
High subsidies for efficient technologies
Depending on the heating system, the state supports the investment costs for efficient heating technology with up to 45 percent. In addition to the subsidies of the BAFA (Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle), there are the subsidy programs of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) with low-cost loans including repayment subsidies. In the profitability calculation, the new System Adviser also takes the current subsidy amounts into account - so the end customer immediately gets an overview of the amount of financial support and the required investment sum.
Online Available now
The new version of the innovative Viessmann System Adviser is now available online to all partners at: www.viessmann.de/Systemberater.
Automatic system recommendations for every application and house standard
- Systems are proposed according to modernization goals: lowest energy costs, highest degree of self-sufficiency or minimum CO2 emissions
- Customized systems with the possibility of individual combination of system components
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Transparent system selection and fast offer generation
- Energy consulting, profitability calculation and product dimensioning on one platform
Advantages for the market partners
Simple and quick orientation about possible subsidies and the expected investment costs
- Transparent decision support
- Sound information (Based on the modular calculation kernel certified by TÜV Rheinland)