With certifications, prizes and awards for its innovations, Viessmann has been a leader in its sector of origin and beyond for decades.
2021 & 2020 | Awards
- iF-Gold Award (for new heat pump generation)
- Great Place to Work (Viessmann Turkey – third time in a row)
- Design Plus Award (for Vitocharge VX3)
2019 | Awards
- IF Design Award 2019 (for Vitotherm, Vitovalor PT2, Viessmann Product Line & Vitodens 300)
- Design Plus Award (for Vitovalor PT2 & Vitodens 300)
- PLUS X Award (Winner in the category fuel cell heaters): With international and independent expert jurors from over 80 industries, with 23 competent strategic partners and with more than 700 participating international brands, the Plus X Award is the world's largest innovation award for technology, sports and lifestyle.
- Great Place to Work (Viessmann Turkey): The aim of the Great Place to Work® industry initiative is to support companies in developing attractive and future-oriented working conditions, to recognize above-average employer performance as a role model, and to strengthen the digital industry and its companies as a whole by providing an independent and internationally recognized quality seal for high workplace quality.
2018 | IKU Award
Sustainable refrigeration on the road to success: the efficient and environmentally friendly ESyCool green energy solution from Viessmann Kühlsysteme GmbH was awarded the German Innovation Prize for Climate and Environment, or IKU (Innovationspreis für Klima und Umwelt) for short.
The IKU Award is presented every two years by the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety as well as the Federal Association of German Industry. It awards prizes to innovations from industry and research that showcase new approaches in the field of climate and environmental protection. The ESyCool green solution, which was developed by Viessmann in cooperation with the ALDI Nord discount retailer, took first place in the category "Process innovations for climate protection".
2017 | No. 1 Trade Partner
Viessmann named “No.1 Trade Partner” for the 14th time in a row. Every two years, the industry journal “markt intern” calls upon German specialist heating contractors to rate manufacturers’ performances in a variety of product and service categories. This year once again thousands of specialist companies took part in the survey, and once again the name of the winner was Viessmann – for the fourteenth time in a row. Three top spots and a third place ensured that the overall winner was again the company with headquarters in Allendorf (Eder) in North Hesse.
2015 | German Design Award WINNER
The German Design Award is awarded by the German Design Council. 30 design experts from the fields of business, education and science have judged a total of 1,900 submissions and decided on who to bestow the coveted award. In the category "Excellent Product Design - Building and Energy" the Viessmann boiler Vitoligno 300-C was awarded the 2015 German Design Award.
Awards for Viessmann before 2014
- Received the German Sustainability Award in the category "Resource Efficiency"
- red dot award: product design
- ENERGY GLOBE Award for Sustainability for Germany
- red dot award: product design
- Good Practice Energy Efficiency: For outstanding efficient use of energy
- Focus Designprize Gold: Vitocontrol programmable logic controller
- Focus Designprize Silver: Vitotrol 300 RF radio remote control
- "Selected Landmark": For the strategic sustainability project „Effizienz Plus"
- if product design award: Vitocal 300-G heat pump and Vitocrossal 300 gas fired condensing boiler
- B.A.U.M. Environmental Award for Dr. Martin Viessmann: Awarded for his contribution to energy efficiency and climate protection
- International designprize of Baden-Wuerttemberg: Vitocal 300-G heat pump
- Vitodens 300-W rated "Best" by the German consumer association "Stiftung Warentest"
- Received the "Energy Efficiency Award" for the heat recovery system at the Allendorf site
- red dot award: product design – Vitodens 300-W wall mounted gas condensing boiler and Vitocal 300-G brine/water heat pump
- Received the German Sustainability Award in the category "Germany's most sustainable production"
- Received the ASU "Environmentally responsible company management" Award
- Innovation Award: For companies that contribute new, innovative technologies and products in an exemplary manner to strengthen the specialist trade and handicraft in Germany
- European Business Award for the Environment for the MatriX radiant burner