Allendorf (Eder) – A single solution for all the seasons: Pleasantly cool rooms in the summer, cozy warmth in the spring, fall and winter as well as purified air at all times. The new Vitoclima 300-S and Vitoclima 200-S single and multi-split climate systems from Viessmann meet every expectation with maximum efficiency and thus have an energy efficiency label of up to A+++. They can also be used very flexibly – from individual rooms to complete apartments all the way to entire buildings as well as personal and small commercial facilities such as offices or medical practices.
Cost-effective cooling and heating with a single system
The new Vitoclima units can be optimally integrated into heat and power supply systems equipped with components from Viessmann’s Integrated Solution Offering, for example a Vitovolt photovoltaic system with the Vitocharge VX3 electricity storage system. This allows for the cost-effective use of the climate systems with predominantly self-generated electricity – and not only during the summertime. Vitoclima 300-S and 200-S can also be used as efficient heat pumps simply by reverting their operation. Warmth is taken from outside air and used for heating. That saves energy and reduces costs since the conventional heating system can be turned off and remain inactive. To ensure the high efficiency of the new climate systems – and therefore low energy consumption – both series are equipped with the innovative inverter plus technology, which also ensures maximum functional reliability even in the event of considerable current fluctuations.
Vitoclima 300-S: Maximum climate comfort through eco sensors and 3D air distribution
The premium single split unit Vitoclima 300-S is particularly well-suited for use in living areas that demand the highest climate comfort and air purity as well as the lowest possible noise emissions, for example, in bedrooms. Because of that, the sound emission of the internal unit’s wall-mounted boiler, which is available in white or silver, reaches just 15 dB(A) in reduced mode. An integrated eco sensor and 3D air distribution ensure maximum climate comfort. The unit can therefore detect lighting and the presence of people in the room and automatically adjust its operation.
Even before the coronavirus pandemic, clean, germ-free air was growing increasingly important. Now it’s even more so. That’s why the Vitoclima 300-S is equipped with an active IFD filter (Intense Field Dielectric) for always excellent air quality. It reliably filters out fine dust, pollen, viruses and bacteria from the ambient air and is easy to clean. People suffering from hay fever and allergies can thus breathe easily. The “steri hygiene” function, a sterilization program to disinfect the surfaces that the air comes into contact with, permanently ensures the highest degree of hygiene.
Comfortable control of the unit: With its standard integrated WLAN interface, Vitoclima 300-S can connect to the internet and be operated by smartphone. Furthermore, the unit can be adjusted via infrared remote control.
Vitoclima 200-S: Single and multi-split climate systems for all applications
The Vitoclima 200-S single and multi-split climate systems are particularly well suited for use in living areas, offices and medical practices. It offers the highest degree of efficiency and climate comfort with quiet operation. The multi-split version can connect up to five internal units (wall-mounted boiler, ceiling panels, duct systems, fan coil units) and thus provide different degrees of air conditioning in various rooms. The internal units are very quiet thanks to the low noise function. Passive air filters and the “self clean” cleaning function provide fully hygienic ambient air. The wall-mounted boilers, which are available in white and silver, can be controlled by smartphone using the standard integrated WLAN interface. Furthermore, the wall-mounted boilers and ceiling panels can also be adjusted via infrared remote control.
Benefits for trade partners
- Quick, simple planning and installation due to the absence of hydraulics, a water system that does not need to be heated and the fact that no condensation is formed when cooling (temperature control) using panel heaters
- Flexible, system-specific planning through up to five different types of internal units (Vitoclima 200-S Multi)
- Simple conversion/replacement of existing climate solutions since most cables are typically kept and only the internal and external units have to be exchanged
- Easily accessible, replaceable components (e.g., control board, fan motor and filter)
Benefits for users
- Heating, active cooling, dehumidifying and air purification using a single compact system
- Healthy, pleasant ambient air through reduction/elimination of viruses, bacteria, fine dust
- "Turbo cooling and heating" through high power compressor function (quickly warm or cool)
- Flexible systems for the spring and the fall, as basic heating in combination with a second heat generator or for buildings only used occasionally such as weekend homes
- Suitable for use with self-generated electricity from photovoltaic systems
- Low investment costs
- Cooling output scope: 1.0 to 6.0 kW (EN 14511 at A35/A20)
- Thermal output scope: 1.1 to 6.9 kW (EN 14511 at A7/A20)
- Coefficient of performance MT (SCOP1)) median: up to 5.1
- Coefficient of performance LT (SCOP1)) warm: up to 6.2
- Coefficient of performance (SEER-Wert2)): up to 8.8
- Refrigerant: R32
Vitoclima 200-S, single:
- Cooling output scope: 0.8 to 8.5 kW (EN 14511 at A35/A20)
- Thermal output scope: 0.8 to 9.5 kW (EN 14511 at A7/A20)
- Coefficient of performance MT (SCOP1)) median: up to 4.0
- Coefficient of performance LT (SCOP1)) warm: up to 5.1
- Coefficient of performance (SEER-Wert2)): up to 6.8
- Refrigerant: R32
Vitoclima 200-S, multi:
- Cooling output scope (internal unit): 0.8 to 7.1 kW (EN 14511 at A35/A20)
- Thermal output scope (internal unit): 0.8 to 8.0 kW (EN 14511 at A7/A20)
- Coefficient of performance MT (SCOP1)): up to 4.6
- Coefficient of performance (SEER-Wert2)): up to 7.0
- Refrigerant: R32
1) SCOP value = Seasonal Coefficient of Performance
2) SEER = Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio