Recruitment Fraud Notice
It has come to our attention that from time to time, fraudulent recruitment scams are conducted by individuals or organizations claiming to represent Viessmann. We take this issue very seriously and hope to prevent unsuspecting individuals from falling victim to this by raising awareness on the topic.
This type of fraud tends to occur through online services or via unsolicited emails. The aim of the fraud is to mislead you into believing you are applying for and/or obtaining employment from Viessmann in order for these individuals or organizations to obtain your personal information or money.
Please note that:
- ALL legitimate information regarding career opportunities at Viessmann can be found on our website. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment that do not appear on our official career website https://www.viessmann.family/en/career.
- Viessmann will NOT ask you for any type of payment to be considered for a role in our organisation.
- We do not extend job offers without first meeting candidates.
- We do not require any personal documents apart from your résumé when applying for a position.
- If you have any concerns, see suspicious job advertisements, or receive suspicious communications that reference Viessmann, please submit an inquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We advise you to contact local law enforcement if you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity.
We thank you for your interest in Viessmann.