Allendorf (Eder) – The best protection from rising electricity prices is a roof-mounted photovoltaic system that covers much of your own electricity demand and reduces your dependence on the public grid. Viessmann Electricity is an attractive new solution for homeowners who do not want to invest in their own solar power system or are looking for a worry-free package. The equipment is rented based on predictable monthly payments, eliminating the need for upfront investment. In exchange, homeowners receive the newest high-efficiency Viessmann components, produce climate-friendly electricity from the very first day and immediately cut their costs.
Contributing to the energy transition with a worry-free package
Viessmann Electricity is a worry-free package for self-generating solar power. The system, with a power output that can range from 3 to 24 kWp, is custom-designed by a trade partner. Viessmann draws up the rental contract based on the partner’s quote. The contract contains all relevant Viessmann Electricity costs and services and is ready to be presented to and signed by the customer. After the installation, Viessmann receives the invoice from its trade partner and enters into a contract with the customer to regularly maintain the energy system.
Photovoltaic system renters benefit from predictable monthly payments. The system rent covers the maintenance and all repairs that may be needed. That means no unpleasant surprises for customers even as they do their part to support the energy transition. They have a secure power supply with predictable monthly costs over their chosen term of 10 to 20 years. Plus, Viessmann gives them a forecast of their likely cost savings based on their building and user behavior.
The system rent covers
- Vitovolt photovoltaic module and/or Vitocharge electricity storage system
- Installation and commissioning
- Registration with the German Federal Network Agency
- Maintenance and repairs
- Guarantee and insurance
- Removal or contract buyout
Even more self-sufficient with additional components
The Viessmann Electricity rental model offers many ways to increase your independence from external power sources. For example, you can expand the Vitovolt PV system to include a Vitocharge electricity storage system or a wall box for charging your electric car. It’s even possible to add a Vitocal heat pump powered by self-generated electricity.
Another attractive way for private power generators to achieve more self-sufficiency is by participating in EMS’s ViShare Energy Community (ViShare Energy Community is operated by Energy Market Solutions GmbH, or EMS, which is the contracting party for all community members as well as a subsidiary of the Viessmann Group). Community participants can choose between three individual and customizable tariffs. In each case, they receive maximum flexibility and maximum security in times of rising energy prices - and without any hidden costs.
Benefits for trade partners
- Win new customers who not want to buy a PV system or who appreciate the services
- Lock in maintenance revenue for the long term
- Supplementary programs for selling or renting electricity storage systems or heat pumps
- No payment delays or defaults (all invoices go to Viessmann)
Benefits for users
- No upfront purchase costs
- Predictable monthly payments
- Worry-free package (registration, insurance, commissioning, maintenance,
- repairs, etc.)
- Customized power output (3 to 24 kWp) and contract term (10 to 20 years)
- Buy out the contract for € 99.00 on expiration